Petra Consultants provides quality engineering services to meet the facility, pipeline, and operational needs of energy operators.
Petra’s engineers have field construction and project management experience and emphasize communication during all phases of a project.
The engineers at Petra Consultants are knowledgeable in the regulatory requirements of the oil and gas industry and are capable of filling roles as both design engineers and project managers.
- Process modeling
- Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) development
- Cause and effect diagrams
- Piping design
- Pipe stress analysis (Caesar II)
- Structural design
- Instrumentation and electrical design
- Debottlenecking / optimization studies
- Pipe network modeling
- Process hazard analysis